Galleries representing Ann and Anthony:
- Franschhoek Art House – Franschhoek. Lovelly gallery in an old sixties house on the Franshhoek main road – look out for the large metal animal sculptures.
- Cape Gallery – Church Street Cape Town. Bustling gallery which has represented Cape Town artists for years.
- Dante Art Gallery – Somerset West in the Waterstone Village shopping centre.
- Art @ Constantia – Groot Constantia. Taste wine while enjoying great art and scenic views.
- Robertson Art Gallery – Robertson. The trip to Robertson is always worth the drive in this scenic part of the world. You can’t miss the gallery on the Right as you drive through the town from Cape Town.
- Blou Donki Gallery – Clarens FS. Great place for a weekend and to view wonderful art.
- Clock Tower Gallery, Waterfront Cape Town. Iconic venue and great galleries.
As well as galleries representing us, you’re also welcome to contact us to view work at our studio (by appointment). Here, we can chat about what you’re looking for. Commissions usually take on average three to six weeks. If you’d like to discuss a project that would be great, or add suggestions for the website fill in the form below. If you’re wanting to commission a painting let us have an idea of size and colors preferred, and I’ll let you have pricing, delivery date and shipping costs.
Contact us here: