Galleries representing Ann and Anthony:
- Clock Tower Gallery, Waterfront Cape Town. Iconic venue and great galleries.
- Cape Gallery – Church Street Cape Town. Bustling gallery which has represented Cape Town artists for years.
- Dante Art Gallery – Somerset West in the Waterstone Village shopping center – no wildlife – a few sheep paintings only.
- The Vineyard Gallery on the main road. Lovely gallery in an old house on the Franshhoek main road. It’s on the left hand side driving towards the Huguenot Monument.
- Robertson Art Gallery – Robertson. The trip to Robertson is always worth the drive in this scenic part of the world. You can’t miss the gallery on the Right as you drive through the town from Cape Town.
- Benguela Art Gallery. A stunning gallery in a winery and restaurant overlooking the lagoon, combining the very best in food, wine, and art..
- Julie Miller Art, Sandton. Julie has a wonderful gallery in GP and works feature both off and online.
- Blou Donki Gallery – Clarens. Great place for a weekend and to view wonderful art.
Here you can see the paintings that are at my Cape Town studio:
As well as galleries representing us, you’re also welcome to contact us to view work at our studio (by appointment). Here, we can chat about what you’re looking for. Commissions usually take on average three to six weeks. If you’d like to discuss a project that would be great, or add suggestions for the website fill in the form below. If you’re wanting to commission a painting let us have an idea of size and colors preferred, and I’ll let you have pricing, delivery date and shipping costs.
Contact us here: